Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

SO MANY MEMORIES

I woke up this morning thinking of my parents and back when I was a wee thing.  Growning up in the country, remembering milking cows, planting the garden, sitting under the big oak tree shelling peas for the afternoon dinner.  I often think of how I wish the children today could have the experience of those good days.   I went to a little country school, Harold Elementary which went to the 8th grade.  Our class rooms was divided with one grade on the left and another on the right.  while the teacher would teach the one side we would be doing work that she or he had assigned us.  Recess would come and  we would either be playing sports or running around.  My goodness, those were the days for sure.
I also can say that I never one time heard a unkind work from my parents to each other.  Today, all you seemd to hear is yelling and cursing and such a unhappy world.  I do hope that 2013 will hold a better life for each and everyone. 
Until later, enjoy your day, stay warm and most of all be happy.

No comments: