Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

Do you ever have days that you sit and your mind carries you back to your childhood days?  I do alot it seems and oh to have those care free days back once again.  My favorite memories are of my Elamentary school and all the friends that I made.  Harold School, a little four room school, a lunchroom and that was it.  Each room had to two grades in it and while the teacher taught  one side the other side would be doing their assigned work.  Then it would be recess time, We played softball, volley ball, basketball as well as on our on time.  The boys did the marbles and the girls jump rope and hop scotch.  Remember this:
So many great memories, I could go on and on but might need to save some room for another day.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and stay safe, warm and happy.

No comments: