Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

IS IT FRIDAY ALREADY?

welcome to Friday in sunny Florida.  It is still rather cold out but hopefully tomorrow will be a nice sunny day with the temps in the 50's.  I am so ready for spring to make its way and this I don't usually say as I love the Winters but this year has been a terrible one.  The Orange trees look as if the coild has done them in and I hope not as they were so big and full this year.  Time will tell I guess.

I am trying so hard to get back to my ole self back but I sure am having a hard time of it.  Do you think it might be called ole age?  Someone told me to get my ump back drink a glass of wine a day so I am doing just that, but, where is the ump?  I haven't found it yet.

well, the birds are singing so it might be nice out and I will go take a walk to see what all the cold has killed around our place.  You have a nice day and maybe tomorrow the ump in my step will return and I will feel like blogging.

Sweet dreams
Barbara

1 comment:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

OH dear. I was so hoping Diane had helped you remove your "robot" thing. You did get my email, didn't you? I think she would even do it for you.
I am just basking in the glow of my pretty crocheted book marks you sent to me. :)
I hope you are not suffering this severe cold weather everyone else is. I know Florida can get pretty cold at times..wish you were here to sit out on the front porch with me.