Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

ANOTHER DAY IN SUNNY FLORIDA

Good day my friends and family.

Have you ever thought "what can I get into today"  This is where I am at today, what to do.  I sure would love to go sit on the porch and let the cares and wories float away.  Such a beautiful picture and I could sit for days.

I am having some trouble with my thoughts lately so I can't think of what to say to make your day.  I wish you well, peace and a happy life.
Until next time, which will be better

Barbara

3 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Sweet lady...how I wish I could help. I have been where you are so many times in my life. I don't even know when I stopped worrying about things I could not change..and changed the things I could, which is just painting something, making something look different..better or worse, no matter...it was a day in my life. I have had a lot of loss and somehow managed to survive even when I honestly didn't want to. One day at a time, one step at a time. It isn't an easy path..I know. It's sometimes heart wrenching.
Wish I was there to help. If only to sit and listen..or say nothing at all.
Love,
Mona

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

p.s. You are not here to "lift anyone. You are here to say what you feel and I think you did a darned good job of it. Good for you! That is what blogging is all about. Sharing. :)
Sending a hug!

Crafy Lady said...

Thanks Mona, you always make my day.

Barbara
hugs