Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

A MERRY CHRISTMAS WISH

What a wonderful time of the year as the Christmas lights twinkle all around us and the smell of the Holiday in the air.  It is time for Family, Friends and ole saint Nick himself.  You say, "Ole saint Nick, really", Why yes of course  I BELIEVE.

I want to say a big Thank You so much to my blogger friend, Stephanie at The "Enchanting  Rose, You need to check out her blog "  The Enchanting Rose" as she is a wonderful blogger .  Take a look at the beuatiful things she sent me-


Thank you again sweet lady.  The little tags and of course the tree  lace ornament.

Wishing you a wonderful Holiday season

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hello sweet lady :) I love your little snowman at the end of your post - he is quite cute!

I'm very glad your items arrived, dear friend. You are a blessing and joy! May you and your loved ones have a very Merry Christmas

Crafy Lady said...

Thank you once again for the lovely gifts. You are so an Angel.
Barbara