Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Well, it has been a very long time since I posted.  I want to try to get back into my blogging as I so loved doing it.  
As you can by time tell Fall is in the air.  Pretty soon it will be time for the heater and the AC off.  I so love my little burning stove listening to the crackle of the logs and drinking my Hot Chocolate.

The reason for my not being on is I was very sick for a long time.  Kidney stones like to have done me in.  The pain is so bad, I pray I never get anymore.  


This is it for this time as I have alot to do to get my Blog up and running good again.   I will see you soon and until I do, take care. 

Barbara

1 comment:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Dearest Barbara..
I was so happy to check my email this morning and find a "heads up" that you were going to do a post. Like you, a lot was happening in my life..some ill health, the lost of my precious little dog "Mele" and just age related issues. This was a lovely first post and I hope you have many more. I think about doing it again, but time is racing by me so fast that just getting out of pj's is a big deal.
Enjoy the beginning of Fall, it's my favorite time of year..
I am so glad you are feeling better!!
Love,
Mona