Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Cold and Windy Friday

Very cold here in Tennessee today. Woke up this morning to Ice everywhere. My poor rose bush was so beautiful the other day and now look at it








But that is ok as it means old frosty the snowman might be on his way. I have been working on a few Christmas projects whuile the hubby was off hunting, hubby break I call it, oh gotta love him though. lol.





Went to the thrift store and found this nice stocking, came home and decided to fix it up. This is my creation


Not bad is it. A 50 cent find turns into a beautiful thing. I can't believe it is not even Thanksgiving and they are playing Christmas music in the stores, don't get me wrong, I love to listen to the music but just a wee bit early I think. The old Turkey hasn't even had his day.


After Thanksgiving we will be headed back to Florida for a few months. Have a very dear friend there, along with my daughter so time for some family time together. Miss my front porch friend alot. Linda, get ready as it want be long now.






No comments: