Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday 11/23/2011





Afternoon, nasty day here in Tennessee. Hubby gone for a week on his hunting trip so things really quiet around here. Even the dog loves the peace and quiet







She says "lights out" Trixie is such a sweet girl. lol




My great grandson Landyn is having a really tough time today. My Mother use to tell me when I would ask why, That you never question Gods work. This is really a hard one to deal with. Little man has been through so much that it is time for a break and a happy baby. Have you ever thought about all the things you remember that your Mother told you when you were small? My Pastor told me once that your brain is like a tape recorder, it just keeps going round and round with all the teaching you were told.




Today, I pray that our lil baby will be healed and have a wonderful life.

Sleep tight lil Landyn, Nanny loves you bunches, kisses your way.






No comments: