Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

IT'S A FLEE MARKET SATURDAY

Howdy, and how are you today?  Really a hot one here in Tennessee.  They say this will be the last day and as of Monday our high will be 75, yep the high, then in the 70's for awhile.  gotta love it for sure.
today my son is taking me to a huge indoor Flee Market.  I Wonder what all I can get into. He Heeeeeee.  I hope I don,t tire out to fast as I have been awake since 1:30 this morning.  Just one of those night when the ole eyes pop open and want shut back.  I have been told this is called " OLE AGE"  Do ya thiunk?
I  want to thank you for taking the time to read my blog and please leave me a comment if you like and don't forget to come back again. 

2 comments:

byhooks4u said...

A Flea Market and it's indoors....have fun..I hope you have a great time..blessings

Thread N Stitches said...

I noticed yesterday morning that some were having their yard sales indoor too.