Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

A GRATEFULL FRIDAY

What a way to start out the day, Nag your hubby.  I have been getting onto him saying don't do this and that.  He is to not pick up more  than 3 to  5 pounds, no pushing, pulling, tugging, lifting, wow, what a big JOB I have.   Gotta love him though.

So happy you decided to stop in today and see what I have been up to.  I received a call to make some crochet items for the Pioneer Day Fair here in Tennessee on Sept. 15th.  So with the rain this weekend I will be inside busy as a Bee with the ole crochet hook and yarn.    It is beginning to get cooler here in the mountains.  Looking forward to my first snow fall of the year.  Yip-eeee will I ever get to old to love the  beautiful white stuff that falls out of the sky.  Nope, I don't think I ever will.
You have a beautiful day, stay safe and God Bless you.

No comments: