Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

HELLO SPRING



Such a true statement.  Good thing always comes back to you .  My Mother would always tell me "If you can't say something nice of someone, then don't say it at all."  such good words to live by.  If our children and grand children could just one month live as we did , which is back in the good ole days, they would understand things and life alot better.  I am so thankfull my 3 children are grown but goodness, Now my grandkids and this world the way it is today.  No respect, just a don't give a hoot about anything or anyone but themselves.
Ok, I will hush my mouth for today,  I hope you have a great day.

2 comments:

Thread N Stitches said...

Love your blog thank you for sharing with me.

Crafy Lady said...

You are so welcome.Thanks for looking