Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

HELLO FROM CHILLY FLORIDA


It's me wishing you a nice Wednesday afternoon.  Begining to get really cold here again, our low tonight 25 so burrrrr that is cold.  We have such pretty days that I feel as if Spring is almost here then look out, ole man winter decides to return once again.  

I have been sorta down lately and just not feeling up to doing my Blog.  My mind is so overloaded with , what is that word, "STRESS" that I can't think of what to post.  Don't want to load all my troubles on ya.  

Maybe by the weekend I will feel more up to doing this so until then, stay warm and smile.
Barbara

3 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Barbara dear...it is your blog. A place you can share..but I do know how you feel. When I lost Sandy it was hard to do posts as I didn't want to burden others with my problems..but you would be surprised at the size of blogger's hearts.
The letters of support and kindness and love were unsurpassed. It's not all about decorating one's home..or funny stories or cooking etc. It's about LIFE! Life is hard..for everyone. It may appear that all is well...happy, happy, happy with out stress or care..but it simply isn't so. We all have heartaches..and hurts. I am here and I know others are too. Say what you wish. It's YOUR blog!
Big hugs..just know I am thinking of you. Ok?
xxoo
Mona

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I am just back to send my love to you and hope you are alright and that your daughter is doing ok.
Do hang in there..I hope she gets past it one day soon.
Love,
Mona

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Oh my..how I hope you are coming here and looking...because I had your email..and now I don't know which was yours!! So I have to come here. Thank you SO much for your comment. Made me cry! You touch my heart..you really do!
Love,
Mona