Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HOT HOT WEDNESDAY


Yep, it is that time of the year, swimming and playing around in the pool.  When I was a little girl I remember asking my dad to make me a big swimming pool, he said just how will I do that and I told him to dig a big hole and put water in it.  How funny when you look back to the silly things you thought could be done.   He would take me to a stream of water and oh my was it ever cold.  I hope you find the time to sit back, relax and think of all the good times you had when growing up.  I do think of my school days, my friends of those days and actually, wish the kids today could have that kind of life.  What a wonderful life it was.
You have a great cool day, really hot here in sunny and I do mean sunny Florida.
See ya later

No comments: