Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

HOWDY THURSDAY

Well Hello yall.  So how is your day going so for?  Had a little Mother/Daughter time this morning and as always I consider it Priceless.  Was raining this morning but now the skies are looking clear.  Just had to turn the AC on as beginning to get hot here in sunny Florida.  I need to get up and clean some but kinda lay this afernoon.  I will share my cleaning recipe with ya-
All-Purpose Lavender Cleaner:

*about 2-3 cups water
*3 tablespoons vinegar
*10-12 drops of Lavender essential oil
*1 drop of dish soap (I use Dawn)
*Spray bottle

In a clean spray bottle, pour in the vinegar, lavender essential oil, and drop of dish soap. Depending on the size of your spray bottle, slowly fill bottle with 2-3 cups of water.

Ok, now you have a jolly good afternoon. Ya Hear.

No comments: