Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

IN THE GOOD OLE SUMMERTIME


Morning from sunny and hot Florida.  Going to be another day of that heat so another day inside with the Ac on.  Can you tell I am a SNOW gal.  Been kinda of lazy for the past few days.  Just have no energy and I think it is the heat that zaps it from me.  I did get out and work on my roses yesterday.  Once one dies I clip it off so another can bloom in its place. 
Today I think I will make a fresh strawberry pie.  I found this recipoe on another blog so will share and hope it is ok.



1 1/2 c. water
3/4 C sugar
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 (3oz) pkg Strawberry Jello
Fresh Strawberries (1 quart whole or halves)
Use baked 9 inch pie shell. Cook water, sugar and cornstarch until thick and clear. Add Jello, stir and pour over fruit in pie shell. Cool 2-3 hours. Top with whip cream when serving. Enjoy,Jean
I saw this and thought yummie.  This recipe is from a Amish lady.  Enjoy and have a lovely day.

No comments: