Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

CROCK POT TIME

Morning, what is going on with my blog. Now I can't post you pictures. HELP Here is a recipe for Crock Pot Candy 2 lbs lightly salted dry roasted peanuts 1 lb bag (about 12 oz) Toll House morsels 1 block (4 oz. pkg) Bakers German Sweet Chocolate 1 block (full 24. oz pkg) Almond Bark Place all into a crock on LOW heat for about 3 hours. Stir to thoroughly mix. Spoon it into paper cupcake holders - use the mini ones. Let cool thoroughly. It will harden as it cools. Wishing you a Bless Sunday Barbara xoxo

1 comment:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Barbara dear, what on earth is going on with your computer. Can you load pictures? That was what was happening to me...my photo's would not download.
Grandson sent me to Internet Explorer. I typed my blog address into the browser at the very tippy top of the page and when my blog came up I went to "new post" page and my pictures downloaded perfectly!
I haven't tried it again tonight..but that is how I finally got past it. It was AOL according to Grandson. He says it is not a good "browser" which I didn't even know what one was. Now I do.
The candy sounds delicious!!!