Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

A SATURDAY HOWDY FROM SUNNY FLORIDA

Morning Friends and Family,  I started my day off with coffee and mind ya 2 cups at that.  Then it was off to WalMart for some more Yarn to finish a Afghan.  I wonder what your day will be like?

 I do know it is laundry but I keep telling myself, tomorrow is another day.  The hubby says where are my shorts and I  say, in the laundry.  Oh well, like I said tomorrow is another day.  By the way, did you know that tomorrow never comes?

I found this at a yard sale and hubby says now where you going to put that?  I will never tell.  gotta love those yard sales.

I have been pulling my hair out looking for a book I know I had.  OK now fess up, did you take my book?  Lol.

well I am being silly so time to get off this puter and get something done,
Until later, 

Barbara


No comments: