Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Christmas Memory

I have so many wonderful memories of Christmas, one being I was scared to death of the fat ole man called Santa. When the doorbell would ring I would hide under the table as I was scared it might be Santa. lol, how funny to think back to those good ole days.

The one that really stands out in my mind is when I told my mother there was no Santa Clause. So to make it short, on Christmas morning I awoke , ran to see what Santa had brought me and there was nothing there but one wrapped present and that was from my parents, it was a popcorn popper. Santa had not come to see me, Now ladies, that is a true story. so from that Christmas on I had no Santa Clause just what gifts I had under the tree from friends, family and parents. Even saying I do believe it did no good, lol

The one that told me this was my special friend Howard, did he ever get me in trouble with Santa.

No comments: