Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

SUNDAY MORNING IN DECEMBER

















Good Morning Friends,



Going to be another very cold day here in Tennessee. Grab yourself a cup and coffee and visit with me for awhile. I still have this crud that someone gave me and it is sure rough. The coughing is bad and my tummy is so sore from all the hard coughing. One of the things the ole Doc. says has to run it course. I don,t even feel like crocheting and that is really feeling bad for me. I have so many orders to fill that I need to get the ole hook flying so I can deliever.






I made this last year and the one who received it was so thrilled. Takes longer to make squares than it does all one piece. So today I will try to get one made. You have a great day and remember to stay warm.

No comments: