Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

IT'S A BURRRRR SATURDAY IN FLORIDA

Morning, I decided to give some serious thought to just running away.  Do you ever feel like this?  It is very cold out and when I opened the door and saw NO SNOW I was so upset, if it is going to be cold here in sunny Florida, then let it SNOW.  I guess you can tell I really love the snow.  If I could only win the Lottery I would take a long winter vacation and play in the white stuff all day.  Oh well, crap, where is my bikini, guess will have to settle for the white sand on  the beach.

Today will be a lazy one for me,  Just have the don't want to's so I want do it.  You have a Bless day.  stay warm, smile and make someone happy today.

Barbara
xoxo

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I think it's going to be even 'cooler' tomorrow! You asked about making a button. I think you could google it and find out step by step instructions. Let me know if you figure it out. I'm not sure I can help, but I could try! Sweet hugs!

Crafy Lady said...

Thanks, I added your to my blog so thought maybe you had the answer. Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.
Barbara
xoxo