Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY

Monday, it is really burrr here in sunny Florida today.  I keep saying, "where is the white stuff at" meaning SNOW.  Seeing the white flakes fall from the sky is such a magical thing.  I did get to spend a winter couple of years ago and had snow several times and I just loved it.  No, I don't want the pile high kind just the slight falling kind and some to cover the top of the ground.  It does snow here in Florida but not often.  Oh the joy it would be to wake up Christmas morning to a white lawn.

With Thanksgiving being only 3 days away I have began preparing my menu and getting my supplies together.  I am so thankful for so much in my life, My Children, hubby and friends and family members.
I said if I could win that Lottery I would make so many happy as I would share and put smiles on the faces of some of the not so lucky people in this world.

I hope you have a wonderful day today, stay warm, happy and give someone a hug today.

Barbara
xoxo

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It got into the 70s here today so that has been nice. I bought the rest of my groceries today and did some shopping. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week! We are blessed my friend!

Crafy Lady said...

Thank you for stopping in. I wish you a special good day as well.
Barbara