Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

JUST ANOTHER SUNDAY


How many times have you heard a friend say the very thing the picture says.  Move in with the kids, pay them back.  Yep, I think that is just what I am going to do.  I want say which one of the three but I think they would know who I am talking about.  Lol

I am feeling rather down today, not sure if I am trying to take a cold, tummy virus or what.  My Dad would say, Why are you trying.  Gotta love him.  My Dad was my heart , my pal, my buddy my best friend.  I miss him alot.

Rather chilly and windy today here in sunny Florida.  I have stayed inside most all day as it seems that wind blows right through me.  I love the cooler days but just not today.

Everyone, have a great afternoon and stay warm.  See ya later

Barbara
xoxo

6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That's so funny! We'll be back in Florida soon. It's WAY too cold up here in the mountains to stay long. The colors have been wonderful though. I sure hope you feel better tomorrow! Sweet hugs!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

It was a gorgeous day here today! YOU are a good blogging lady too! :)
I love Halloween but it went by SO fast this year. October seemed to zoom by! HUGS to you my friend!
Mona

Crafy Lady said...

Hi, and thanksw for the posting with me. I will have to go see what all I can get into on this Monday morning. wishing you a lovely day. Come back soon
Barbara
xoxo

LindaCrochets said...

Was a nice day here..just across he Florida line in Georgia. Fall is definitely here!

Unknown said...

Hi there,
It's getting chilli here in Alabama too! Enjoyed your blog,
Dorothy and Ms.Wilma

Crafy Lady said...

Dorothy, what part of Alabama are you? Thanks for stopping by.
Barbara