Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Blaa Day

Afternoon friends, today is one of those blah days for me.     As the story goes, good days and bad days.  This ole age is for the birds.
It is turning cold again and really damp out.  I went to the grocery store this morning and it was packed.  Took me a little longer than it usually does but guess everyone is like me and wants to get the Thanksgiving items early so they can have a nice dinner for their family and friends.

My daughter is having some issues and of course she likes to tell mommie so I have had a down day today as it saddens me to  not to be a ble to help her,  I told my sister-in-law, I will not have any more Kids.  Lol  

Hoping you have a nice afternoon, Catch ya later

Barbara
xoxo                

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I went grocery shopping today and the store was packed here, too. I hope I can just make a quick run one more time next week for Thanksgiving goodies. I sure hope your day is better tomorrow. Big hugs!

Crafy Lady said...

Thank you I hope it is a better day
as well. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and God Bless
Barbara